One of BSM's oldest streetcars - a circa 1896 (yes - 1896) single-truck open summer streetcar has undergone a massive top-to-bottom restoration that has brought the car back to virtually new condition. It was purchased by the Baltimore Tractoin Company in 1896 and represents literally the very first generation of electric streetcars in Baltimore. It is a beautiful car that was lovingly restored by BSM's talented and dedicated restoration department, led by Mr. Dave Wilson and Mr. Charles "Buster" Hughes - with help from many others. We will have a dedication ceremony, refreshments and of course several rides on this wonderful car! Come join us!
Back to All Events
Earlier Event: May 12Leftovers: The Last Streetcar Sites, an Art Exhibit by Suzy Kopf
Later Event: July 2816th Annual Crab Feast and Silent Auction